Our growing company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will oversee assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organizing and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
- Handling financial queries.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Benefits: Our company offers an attractive benefits package:
- Including fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
- On-the-job training to understand our product, business field, values, and vision.
- Good working atmosphere.
- A young, and ambitious team developing new products in tourism industry.
- Personal development.